Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 days later

And I'm done!

:: throws confetti ::

30 days and 30 entries was actually kind of hard. I have a whole new respect for bloggers.

Then again, they get paid to do this and have millions of hits a day...I do not.

Regardless, it was definitely a challenging thing to do because I wanted to avoid posting a quote or a picture as my blog. Don't get me wrong, I love quotes and pics and every now and then I threw one in, but I wanted to actually write. And I did.

So here's to one of my November challenges, completed successfully.

Now I have to pick some stuff for December...and this makes me realize that IT'S DECEMBER! Holy crap. 2010 is almost over.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. I brought some back with me to the US so...
    *throwing confetti* congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete