Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

...100..



So it's December 2nd and I have yet to set my challenges for the month.

I've also been finding a lot of other "challenges" circling the web, so it got me thinking on what to do.

So here goes...one of my challenges this month will be to come up with 50 goals to accomplish in 100 days [the site I saw said 100 goals for 100 days but I'm realistic and not trying to be a hero]. This one will have a deadline though. I want to have these goals made by December 15th. Trying to avoid that whole "resolution" thing.

I have a love challenge for the month but that's between me and LC lolol.

And speaking of LC...she has given me her own personal challenge: to learn one new italian word a day.

Today's word is pomeriggio [afternoon].

No comments:

Post a Comment