Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

i'm tired...

  • Of being tired. Not in life but today was just on another level. I was sleepy all day and fell asleep on the train. Last stop I remember seeing was 86th st. Opened one eye and looked around confused because I was cold and we were at 225th. Ok.
  • Of the tornado in my life. I clean, I look back, I admire and feel all accomplished, and within 24 hours something gets messed up. When I have kids and a husband I'm going to have a panic attack I know it.
  • Of people complaining about the weather. "It's spring, it's spring!" Yes it is but the weather isn't controlled by an on and off switch. Has the weather EVER completely changed on the exact day that the new season hits. No. In a few months it's going to be 98 out with 100% humidity. Let the rest of the cold do its thing.
  • Of the Real World. This season looks like a movie.Cut the cord MTV,  just cut the cord.
  • Of my orange room!!! I want to paint it blluuee. I just need to get swatches.
  • Of people who don't physically take care of themselves and then complain about it. I fortunately don't suffer from any ailment where I have to watch what I eat so I can't even imagine how hard that is. But if you are under doctor's orders to avoid certain foods, which you then eat, and then you complain about how much pain you're in, I don't feel sorry for you at all. At.all.
  • Of the fact that shoes always hurt me. :(
  • Of this man not answering my email!!! Need to follow up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment