Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

as seen on my FB newsfeed...

"So, today I was told by my boyfriend to delete people from my friends that he was uncomfortable with... and I did...I'm such a good girl...lol Oh FB, the trouble you cause for no reason! lol.. If I live with you, shouldn't you trust me?? Looks like it's gonna be one of those days....."

uummmmmmmmmmmmmm ... where do I even begin? I am the first person to say that yes, fb can cause issues in a relationship but really? there's just so much wrong with this post:

  1. why is this even a fb status? way too much info about you and your relationship.
  2. who cares if he's uncomfortable with them ... are YOU uncomfortable with them as well? if so, then whatever (i guess). but if not and you did it solely to please him ... that's a mess.
  3. You are not a "good girl" by doing whatever your man asks you to do, especially when it doesn't seem like you agree with it.
  4. The first half of the post doesn't go with the second ... you did this to be good but you are upset because you think he should trust you.
  5. Your man is clearly not on FB or you wouldn't have posted this. Now what appears to be one of his friends has seen this, commented on it, defended your man, and will probably take it back to him. Now you caused that unnecessary FB trouble you yourself mentioned!

ok i'm done.

2 comments:

  1. you saw this in your newsfeed? So this is someone you know? Who is gonna read your post?

    kudos for telling it like it is Cat. I agree with you and I also hate when people blast their relationship issues. It's extremely disrespectful to not only their gf/bf but also to us who have to read it :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's someone I know yeah but I doubt they'll read it. Not that many people keep up with my blog.

    But even if somehow she did, I'm not the only person that thinks this, lol. Her comments were full of comments like mine.

    ReplyDelete