Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

again ... really?

Insomnia is a symptom[1] of any of several sleep disorders, characterized by persistent difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep despite the opportunity. Insomnia is a symptom, not a stand-alone diagnosis or a disease.

...

please leave me aloonnneee!!!

either that or i need to learn how to "switch" my brain off so i can stop thinking.

i'm also sitting here with my thumb bleeding because i decided to put together my new bathroom shelf at 11pm and sliced it. imagine a paper cut but done with a thin piece of metal. awesome. in true "paper" cut form, the amount of blood that found its way down and around my thumb made it look 1000x worse than what it really is, but it's right on the knuckle and it stings. add that to my actual papercut on my left middle finger, and some other random cut on my left middle knuckle, and i'm in random pain with everything i do. :(

i've been thinking a lot a lot ... [probably a little too much if you ask me]. i worry too much and that's probably why it's 2:26am [holy sh*t] and i'm still up. whatever.

my outlet has always been my friends and i've heard 3 times ... "the way you spoke ... you could tell". wtf ... was i really bamboozling myself? diablo. i don't know what's worse ... having nothing to say or having a story to tell but not being able to tell it.

...

randoms!
  • i may not have a Little anymore lol.
  • i want to run away.
  • i've had my macbook for almost 7 months and i still don't really know how to use all the shortcuts and whatnot.
  • i think halloween is stupid [sue me].
  • i want to change my room somehow but i'm not sure how.
  • chile 2010 might really happen. i've been back for 2 weeks and i'm longing for my fam.
  • i had some retail therapy yesterday at target but it barely did the trick. it was like drinking a shot of espresso for a quick fix when what i really want is a mug full of coffee for a long drawn out coffee run.
  • still pissed about the kanye concert!!! where's the explantion?!
  • i was on the phone with verizon today for like 20 min trying to fix my mms problem [or lack thereof] and got nowhere. bboooo.
quotes:

sex and the city does it again:

"the loneliness is palpable."
-carrie-

[i actually googled it and found a blog discussing it and the interpretation i found of it is dope.]

i live and breathe by this [cliche] frame of thought: "And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should."






No comments:

Post a Comment