Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

:: silently screaming ::

It's 2:06am and I'm up and I work tomorrow.

Why am I up...because I'm thinking about aaalllll the things I need to do. I'm at one of those points where I know I have things to do but have a hard time doing them because I forget or something else comes up that's more important at the moment.

Blah! What's worse is that this list has a very broad range. I'm thinking about my real work...followed by sorority work...followed by the gym. Thinking about the fact that I need to go grocery shopping, do laundry, and I want to buy a plant. I also want to buy some new clothes, change the band on a watch, and organize my dresser. I need to clean the bathroom, send some emails, and pay a bill... etc, etc, etc.

I'm also thinking about why I keep hearing the smoke alarm beep coming from the living room, but I sat there for about 20 minutes earlier and it NEVER beeped. I refuse to change the battery until I prove it's mine and not coming from another apartment.

I've come to realize that while I LOVE my phone, I need to buy some sort of small planner thingy. My phone is great in regards to reminding me of regularly scheduled things like, pay off my credit card statement for the month. Or reminding me that I have dinner with so and so on Tuesday. But creating a note or reminder for EVERY single thing I need to do [like look for curtains] just takes too long. I also haven't totally succumbed to technology; I pretty much have a visual memory and even in school, when it came to studying I would re-write all my notes. It's the only way I remembered.

So yeah, I have to buy a small planner thing. Fantastic, I just added ANOTHER thing I need to do.

[Sidenote, I watched that "when in Vegas" movie today with kutcher and cameron diaz, and I'm reminding myself of her now. "Did you just make a plan to make a plan?" Yup...that's totally me.]

No comments:

Post a Comment