Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

aaaggghhhhhhhh!

Dear UPS: i hate you

Dear USPS [ie the regular post office]: i hate you more!

went to a usps drop box to drop crap in ... mm--hmm ... got one box in. great. put in 2 tiny boxes into a slot that could hold a package of up to 70lbs ... crap got stuck. i never got it open. i got livid at the box [i really REALLY hate when things don't mechanically/technologically work as they should]. i then leave with half of my stuff still on me while sheepishly looking back at the man who got there before me. since my stuff was pre-paid and he had to set up his, i broke the slot box before he even got a chance to send his packages. needless to say, he looked at me as if he was thinking "if i could punch you in the face right now, i would".

i don't blame him, i would have wanted to punch me too.

i then go searching for the UPS drop box. yea did NOT exist where it said it was.

WTF!

beyond annoyed.

whatever.

randoms!
  • for the first time in my life, i do believe i will be totally packed the night BEFORE a trip. yes yes, no staying up til 4am for me this time!! [i think, i hope ... i'm 80% packed and it's only wed, how could i possibly fail at this point?]
  • i'm stuck in a rut.
  • i need to make some sort of schedule in my life. not everything planned obviously, but the gym needs to come back, as well as time with my Little. we both apparently feel the same about a phone. so phone hater + phone hater = disaster.
  • my coworker got an awesome job opportunity and will be taking a huge plunge. i admire people with that much courage to follow what they want and not think about external aspects of their life that could influence them in the opposite direction. i wish her the best!!!
  • i want that professor layton and the diabolical box game for my DS ... yea i said it! AND i think i'm going to do that game stop trade in thingy to get it! [i have some stupid spyro dragon game that is adorable but i don't get it!] lol
  • i wonder if i'm the only person that as i pack think of what gadgets to take ... camera ... ipod ... DS ... phone ... lol
  • speaking of phone ... i love my curvey for what it can do but i'll admit it, IT BORES ME! i'll also admit that if the iphone had come out through verizon from the get, i probably would have gotten it. :: sigh :: android? :(
  • we are getting old. lost touch with someone. found them on facebook. they have a 1 yr old now. uugghhhh ... yea we're old.
  • blueprint 3 ... good not great! yeah i said it. my friends fb status today said the city must be going crazy because his album dropped and so did cuban linx ... i wanted to respond "it's actually not". all 10 million people in nyc don't give a crap about jay or raekwon.
  • and going with the above point, i am a kanye groupie [yea i said that too!] i LOVE kanye ... love love adore love. which is the reason why i don't argue with people that LOVE jay. i get it.
  • and speaking of yeezy ... sir please tell me when your tour dates with lady gaga are!!! you are killing me!

1 comment:

  1. 2. me too.
    3. if you figure out a life schedule that really works without losing sleep, missing social events and being able to give 100% at work, please let me know. I'm desperate for priorities that are not people. unworthy people.
    6. No ur not the only one. I think I took my old 1991 gameboy the last time I traveled just because I had the 4 batteries and tetris within arms reach. Do you keep a ziploc bag with all your chargers like I do?

    ReplyDelete