Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ssooo...

1:21am and I'm up. WHAT A SHOCKER!!! My internal clock is beyond messed up. I find it almost impossible to go to bed before 1:30am on a work night. Not only that but I'm so whatever about my job now that I basically shrug whenever my alarm goes off, end up getting up close to 9, getting ready in half an hour, and at work 15 min late. I try to act like this is because I'm not a morning person [I'm not], but every other job I've had has started at 8/9am and I would be there on time. One job started at 6am [you read that right] and I made it by the 9min grace period EVERY DAY. So this blatant disrespect to clocks that I got going on is specific to this j-o-b.Horrible I know but when you have a job that doesn't really treat you the best, you make up for it in other ways.

Anywho...

I have about 4 things that I want to actually blog about but tonight will just be randoms:

  • It's way too hot for May 30th. August scares me.
  • Speaking of August, I think I want a low key birthday this year. Shocker #2 I know because my bday is the one time I act like a brat and shout ME ME ME! but just the thought of a big club/lounge thing exhausts me. Besides, I definitely want 30 to be big so I figure I should just take it easy on this one and go all out for that one. We'll see.
  • I've been thinking a lot about my family lately because there's a lot going on, but one thing is for certain: despite anything, my family trumps anything and anyone. Blood is thicker than water and nothing can change that.
  • I miss Chile. A lot. I wish I was a kid again and could take month long vacations there.
  • Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start of summer and it was lovely. I hope this is a prelude to the rest of the season.
  • My friend in DR gave birth this weekend [on Dominican Mother's day actually] and I am SO happy for her. The baby is beautiful and I want to squish his little fat face!!! 
  • The birth of this baby means that I will probably be in DR within the next few months. His Bronx auntie needs to go spoil him.
  • Work tomorrow is going to blow due to a deadline of ... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment