Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

new attitude

Things have been a little frustrating at work lately [for lack of a better word], so my coworker and I have decided to totally change our attitude about everything.

New thought process: sigh, smile, do it

You need me to write you an email everyday telling you what I'm working on? Done.

Meetings Mon/Wed/Friday, in addition to our one-on-ones and department meetings? No problem.

Want me to write up a summary of every meeting and send it to all attendees? You got it!!!

Just please. Leave me. Alonneeeeeeee.

On a sidenote, I was assigned a new project [mean face] but it totally has to do with what I want to do next with my career & I've been asking to learn for the past 2 years [happiness]

"No one can drive you crazy unless you give them the keys."

Well I'm taking mine back and willingly getting in on the passenger side and going along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment