Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

laughter is food for the soul


i love to laugh. a lot. until i cry.

i know for a fact that i cannot seriously date anyone that does not crack me up and that i don't crack them up. i'm not a stand up comedian but i have my funny moments. people tell me so everyday.





my closest friends are all people that can make me absolutely die laughing. and i love it.

jenn has decided that she wants me to be the next viral video. her genius idea is to record me singing to new kids on the block. or somehow super impose me with that little kid that lip syncs his way through everything and dance with him.

:: shrug ::

all i know is that I've been laughing all night and I love it!

2 comments:

  1. you NEEED to sing hangin tough and put it on you tube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My NKOTB song of choice is Step By Step. My favorite part is the hook where they each say a step. I love doing their different voices! lmao

    ReplyDelete