Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

tasha & i discussing the pumpkin's future

TashaW: I need a video camera!!!!
TashaW: I am missing precious moments
TashaW: so I have Lanise to the point where I can say "All the Single Ladies" and she starts dancing
TashaW: and then when I stop singing she does the OOOOs herself
Cathy: .......
Cathy: tasha!!!
Cathy: i want to see this!!!
TashaW: what time do you get home
Cathy: arund 6
TashaW: ok well either sometime later today or over the wknd we will do a video chat
Cathy: lmfao
Cathy: the pumpkin is gonna be on youtube
Cathy: maybe if shes really good you can get on the news
TashaW: NOOOO
Cathy: like that lil baby i put on your fb page
Cathy: lmao
TashaW: no baby on the internet
TashaW: once on you can never get her back off
Cathy: shes not gonna be hopping out of an entertainment center and shakin her pampers anytime soon huh?
TashaW: but I do see mad of my fb friends like vote for so and so at this cute baby site
TashaW: YO!!!
Cathy: im crackin myself up
TashaW: that is all I envision
TashaW: is that baby
Cathy: oh oh oh oh oh oh
TashaW: rolling out the entertainment center
Cathy: :: pampers shakin ::
Cathy: :: turns to the other side ::
Cathy: oh oh oh oh oh oh
TashaW: LMFAO
Cathy: :: pop pop ::
Cathy: you sure you dont want lanise to be a star?

No comments:

Post a Comment