Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

a challenge a day

In late september, my lovely friend LC and I decided that we wanted to embark on a monthly challenge. The point was simple..at the end of each month, we would choose what goal[s] we wished to accomplish for the next. These challenges vary in complexity and severity...they ranged from reading a book, to taking a daily pic, to not talking to someone [that was a fail btw].

We have no rules on how many challenges we take on, or what they should be about. We just pick things that we want to accomplish and tell each other, resulting in not only a support system to keep us on our toes, but a reminder of what it is we want to do, however big or small that may be.

Being the type A person that i am, for this month i have made a list of 5 challenges and given them their own category:
  • love life
  • extracurricular
  • home
  • personal
  • career
I don't necessarily want to list specifics for each [but I got them down and have told LC them] but I will share one: personal

My personal challenge for this month of november is to write in my blog every.single.day. that's 30 entries. here we go.

1 comment:

  1. Yesssss! I can't wait to read what's on your mind every day!

    ReplyDelete