Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

my golden year

so it's finally here ... my golden birthday. The big 2-8 that I get to turn on the 28th of this month. There is absolutely nothing important about turning 28 but it feels big to me ... it sounds like a real big kid age.

i'm excited to say the least. i have no idea what i'm going to do yet to celebrate, but i'm excited. 27 was pretty ordinary and i'm ready for changes, in whatever form they may come. i'm ready to cut my hair and try a new color lipgloss; perfect my italiano and travel more. i'm ready to let someone GREAT in to my life, finally learn how to turn in salsa, and find a job that fulfills me. i'm always excited about my birthday but there's something about THIS year that is making me giddy.

i'm ready to work towards getting all of the things that i've been wanting but have been either too lazy or scared of having.

No comments:

Post a Comment