Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Things annoying me lately ...

  • This weather. Yay for summer, but seriously NYC, you're getting out of hand. 100º heatwave in early July? I fear August.
  • People complaining about the heat in their own home. Yes it's hot as hell but there are these cool inventions called fans and air conditioners that will help you out. You are hot because you are lazy and don't want to buy one. I had someone tell me once they didn't have either because people back in the day didn't so why should they. What? People also didn't have electricity or running water but I don't see you having a problem with those things. You're foolish. End of story.
  • My contacts. They're dry. Always.
  • Men with attitude issues. Women are supposed to be the moody ones, not men!
  • The lack of a clean pool/beach in the Bronx. Before the Bronx jokes start, let's face the fact that NYC does not have pretty beaches. I mean clear water white sand type of beach, which does not exist up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment